Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Faith (cont'd)

but one may ask what i mean when i say...Faith about what...here is list of things i believe consitute the actual faith...

1. Faith on one's own self: This is one of most important faith one should develop in one's life. i for believe strongly on this faith. It would be this faith that would stand till the end and help you when there no other faith to look at. This is not an easy thing, but if one really believes in one's self then there isnt anything that should faze that person. its difficult but its the most cherished and revered of all faiths. I try and but still i would i have reached the level where i can say that i am eternal optimist..but still i keep trying to build on it...and make it stronger day by day...some people say that i am lucky to think like this as it definitely makes like easier to live by but then i tell them that i am not lucky...i have to work hard every day to be like this...now its not a big struggle but still i have keep my motivations level high enough to remind myself about it...

2. Faith on one's loved ones: This is another aspect of faith as its based on love. love to me is one of most beautiful feelings to experience, but off course after a certain age one cannot experience it easily. It takes time and effort, and if some is puting in that time and effort for me as a person then i must say they have faith on me in some ways. This is a faith that is not some thing we decided but others decided to bestow upon us. we offcourse gave a similar feeling to other one, but we intern got faith that there are people who love me for what i am. This itself is a beautiful feeling i would say to have and enjoy. Offcourse people may differ here to me but there is thing that i would explain in the end.

3. Faith on one's friends: First there is big set of people who are my so called friends. They are one's i go out with, work with, and may be spend some of my time with. But I still fit them in to the Others category. For me the rule is simple Me, Myself and Others, the people around me move from others to Myself category when i start caring about them. The Myself category people are ones i like or love and would do anything keep our relationship going. These are the people i think about and give my quality time too also. In Myself i have the loved ones and then those few actual friends. These are the friends with whom i share my life with. They are ones whenever i meet them i always feel that i been with them. they dont complain even if i am not in touch with them. we meet, share and have good time together. To me such friends should give you a sense of faith being endorsed on them by you and offcourse by them too.

4. Faith on God: Last but not the least, this the one eternal faith i guess everyone's has to warying degrees.

actually warying degree makes me wonder, every one of us divide the faith among the four components...not one is perfect but the combination of all of them to different degrees should give one the courage and strength to be able to handle and go through the tough times.

No comments: