Friday, May 14, 2004

destiny...

i always tell myself, you would get what u deserve...but since this is not an idealistic world one has to fight it out...so destiny is something that is there but one will never reach it unless you really push one self to it.

but thats what brings in the thought and wonder....what is that i deserve...one can say money, fame and riches of the world...but is that what i want to strive for...i always believe being in the position i am that these things will come one way or another...the degree may wary. but how much does one need for a good living...there will be and cannot be an end to that...i want to avoid that trap...

if i look around i am success is measured by these parameters in society...so in order to be successful one ought to have these and to have them in as much more degree as possible...i personally dont endorse this view....then what to me would define my being successful...

i guess u really live life on ur own terms you ought to define ur own benchmarks and measure urself on them...no point trying to reach or strife for society benchmarks as they would not give that level of satisfaction to me as a person...

hmm, lets see...

a comfortable personal life where i am able to fulfill my responsibilities to a good degree...and able to achieve that i want to achieve in life...yes thats it...so that would my goals and benchmarks...all my life i would personally measure myself on them and see if i am reaching them or not....

in general the "going no where" has left me now...it does comes back once in a while, but i have spring in my step, to reach and achieve things on my own terms...in any case it never bothered to me what others thought of me...so why now and why for my own achievements....

why should i listen when i know...
knowing is bliss, but doing is tough
you go up and you go down,
but still one has to keep going on
what i do is what i want to do
forget the society and its people
u are one of them and be among them
dont follow but lead
lead ones way to eternity
set ur benchmarks and measure urself
let not then go down one's self
keep going on, and keep going on
u would get the happiness, the true happiness
success would follow in all its likeness

No comments: