Wednesday, April 14, 2004

time to write again...

have to take some days off now...its been a long time and work really gets to nerve at times...i talk about the routiness but its something not just in work....

let me just list down 5 things i want to do...

1 Start my own company - this is something i questioned quite a lot about...after all why do i want to do this...just to satisfy the creativity of my thought came the reply...oh in that case be careful my mind told my heart...as Amitabh once said so well...creative people should only concentrate on creative aspects and leave the rest to professionals...thats what i would do one day...

2 Write a book - i am not sure if i am good writer or not but will definitely try a hand at it...its such a powerful medium....

3 Read all my stack of books - i am an impulsive buyer of books but a slow reader of them...

4 Bungee Jumping - Wasnt in town when it happened bangalore...wouldnt have missed it for a thing...will do it next time...

5 Go to gym regularily - want to do this for a long time...its been off and on...i love my jog on the tread mill...its so peaceful...i am with myself...will definitely try to that regularily...

i feel if i have written it down now...anything else that happens around me should not really effect me...should it? as its not on my list...well over a period of time i would review this list and add few items or remove some...but i would try to remind myself on this...

No comments: