Wednesday, January 13, 2010

After a while


The not visited life, gets looked at again,
Thoughts start flowing, making me tingle,
A new life begins, write, write and write.

I hope to write more this year. Tonight i am in a poetic mood writing in a rhyme. lets see what tomorrow brings. Stories are waiting to be shared, but for now i read Midnight's Children from Salman Rushdie.

I end with thoughts from tonight...
---------
To one who is an Angel, flying on her own,
Causing a flutter in my life.
Heart desires to make it's own,
Mind is too rational to understand at-all.
Holding and tying are rituals of life,
Make me forgot that angel's fly.
Desire a one, is to get a caged bird,
Let her go, soar n reach for heaven.
Oh Angel! create new stars and brighten others,
but when my time comes, grant me the feathers.
I will preserve them as one of my own,
for you are the true owner of your own soul.
No one can change that, not even me,
but let me share moments in life with thee.
--------

No comments: