Friday, January 22, 2010

changing jobs at SAP

Wrote the following to inform my colleagues...

The advent of change clouded my thought a little and I ended up writing down these lines to express them.

---------------------------------------------------

Positions are temporary, Knowledge is timeless.

In my pursuit of learning, it was time to look ahead.

My journey at SAP continues,

leaving the shores of Technologie.

Challenges of On-demand beckon me,

architecting services on cloud to be.

Joy of working with all of you remains,

Shared experiences and the contact stays.

In corridors of SAP, we will meet again,

work together or sit down at Café.

Best of luck for all your endeavors,

See you again in engaging careers.

---------------------------------------------------

No comments: