Monday, July 18, 2005

Back after a while

its been a long time, some how the routine of my life had caught me with in its web. Though i shouldn't complain for this web that lies around me today, writing my thoughts down had been a fulfilling experience and i missed it.

So i decided to revive my blog, i told it to "rise from ashes" and hold me from the scruff of my neck for being away so long. Initially it behaved like a mistress whom i had forgotten as it tried to wrestle me around asking me to remember the strange code word to our agreement. the code word that granted me the access, that verified me to be rightful owner, and the one that gave a faith to the mistress that i am here to stay.

Where do i begin, its a been an boring to hectic last one year. i let my work affect me so much that couldnt give time to things i loved, reading and blogging. It took a while for me to figure out that life would go on, but one has to enjoy it to make most of it.

i sound philosophical about it but its true. I had done quite a few fictional readings lately, of people and their daily life. Rohingstone Mistry's two books "A Fine Balance" and "Such a long journey" and currently reading "My Farewell to Arms" from Ernest Hemingway and "The Red Carpet" (a book of short stories about people in city of bangalore, dont remember the author right now).

All of these really made me wonder that life will always keep going on, one has to just make the most of it.

Ok time's up, have to rush for a meeting now but will keep visiting this space of mine. It is the non judgemental part of my life, and i better be faithful to it. It would not ask questions but only listen.

No comments: