Sunday, May 25, 2008

touched by apple

got our iMac today!

well i must say, it was a smooth setup (read as connect power cable and press the ON button) and it just worked!!! After having read about Apple and Mac for so long, finally i get to experience it.

I have been born to software in Windows, thats how i learnt it. Of course in my B.Tech it was all UNIX but finally when i started working at SAP its always been Windows. So after 9 years of officially working on windows, i decided to buy a home computer. Of course it had to be Apple and IT HAD TO BE iMAC.

So after waiting for 3 weeks for delivery, it arrived on 23rd May Friday morning. Infact i took my day off, just to get warmed up around it.

I also got printer from canon and backup hard-drive/wireless router Time Capsule. Setting all of them except the printer was smooth and great!

gotta go now...will share my first experiences later.






But something really stuck me as odd.

No comments: