Monday, March 15, 2004

the routineness called life

haven't written in a long time...some how work gets onto me with so much force that it takes me some time rebound and do things i want to really do...but isnt work also part of things i want to do...

anyways...working in an IT company has its advantages and disadvantages...no fixed working hours...nice working env....young people around you...but then you can end up slogging a lot at times...


i really dont know where to take my blog...keep puting down what i am doing as most bloggers do...or just dont bother about whats my daily life but put down what i am thinking...

i think i will stick to my thoughts then my life...in any case i am living it...dont need to put that down to remind myself what my day was like...but puting down my thoughts would make it easier for me to read and think over....



these days i am struggling with routineness of life...its hard to get stuck with one where things are predictable and you are doing what u are suppose to do...having events happening around you with not much you can do about them...some how i hate being in these situations...its just not me to be not in control...

control...well thats a myth i tell myself always...its not something one can get in a life time...i strive for being in control of what i do and i subject myself to...but then life is not to be lead in controls but with instinct...this thought reminded me of the movie i saw couple of years back...'instinct'...it was about something similar...



then i tell myself this strive for control actually pushes ur instincts to the limit and then you are able to think about what u are doing and move forward...which in a way is good so even if i dont reach the level of control i want...i become more aware of my life and way its going and where i can make a difference...

No comments: